AGAINST ALL ODDS
Pastors Bill Stevenson and Justin Mosher
March 14, 2021
HE WAS COUNTED AMONG THE REBELS
Isaiah 53:12; Matt. 27:15-26; 37
- WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT GOD’S ANOINTED ONE WOULD BE COUNTED AMONG CRIMINALS?
- He was __________________ to
Mt. 27:15-26; Mk. 15:6-15; Lk. 23:13-25; Jn. 18:38b-40
- He was crucified _______________ two criminals.
Mt. 27:38; Mk. 15:27 Lk. 23:32; Jn. 19:18
B. WHY WOULD GOD LET HIS SON BE PLACED AMONG
- Because He _____________ one.
- Because _____________ are.
3. Because He wanted us to know that no matter how
__________ we think we are, He went lower.
- JESUS’ DESCENT: (PHIL. 2:6-8)
- He was ____________ with God (6a)
- He __________ some of His divine privileges (7a)
- He took on ________________form (7c)
- He became a __________________ (7b)
- He humbled Himself to _____________ status (8a)
- He became obedient to the point of ________ (8b)
- He became obedient to death on a _________ (8c)
- JESUS’ ELEVATION: (PHIL. 2:9-11)
- God _______________ Him up (9a)
- God gave Him the _________________ name (9b)
- Every knee in _________________ will bow (10a)
- Every knee on _________________ will bow (10b)
- Every knee ____________ the Earth will bow (10c)
- Every tongue will ___________ His Lordship (11a)
- The Father will get _____________________ (11b)