In our Children’s Church classroom we sing praises,
Pray, and read God’s Word.
We help the kids understand
the Bible through stories, reading and playing games.
Our emphasis is on:
· God loves each & every one of us; after all it is He that first loved us.
· Jesus’ walk on the earth – ALL because He too loved us.
· The meanings of Faith, Baptism, Salvation & Worship
· The salvation we have through Jesus.
· The promises God has made to believers.
· Bible stories & heroes in the Old Testament that were types & shadows of Jesus.
Worship is very important to us –
We worship always in ALL-ways
Verses that help direct our studies:
Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Romans 10:17 - So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Read Blog Posts from the Pastor: Click Here
Sunday Worship Schedule:
8:00 AM- Service, No Childcare Available- Children are welcome to attend with parent(s)
9:30 AM - Sunday School for all ages
10:45 AM - Service, Nursery Available and Kid's Church up to age 8
Old Time Prayer Meeting: Wednsdays at 6:00pm
Click below for:
You can also visit us during the week during our office hours:
Mon - Fri 9am to 3pm or by appointment
To set up an appointment to speak with the Pastor, call us at 702-346-7061.
To get on our e-mailing list just click below
If you would like to contribute On-Line, please click below" if the link does not appear click HERE
We love our history and we are keeping pictures of our past events in the "Picture Gallery" which is listed above. Please Visit our Gallery.